Syscom also provide additional services and products to meet the specific needs of an ever changing business environment. If you would like to discuss how our additional services may benefit your business, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
MTD Hub: VAT Filing Software
MTD (Make Tax Digital) Hub is a VAT filing software which is specifically designed by Syscom to allow businesses to comply with new government legislation which outlines that VAT must now be completed and submitted electronically.
A simple tool set to digitise the record-keeping and submission of VAT detail conforming to HMRC requirements:
- Keeping records digitally - Businesses must now keep all their records digitally. For users of ERP systems this will not have any impact since they already keep their records digitally in these systems. MTD Hub provides this option to smaller businesses which may not yet utilise an ERP but still need to conform to the new government legislation.
- As long as the mechanisms are in place subject to HMRC interface specification, output files may be submitted.
- Submit VAT returns electronically using software which is recognised by HMRC.
- Ease of use ensures VAT filing is fast and efficient to complete and most importantly accurate.
Hardware and Technical
As part of our managed services, we offer a range of products and services which can not only facilitate but play a part in the growth and success of your business, helping you to reach your company's goals. Many businesses have already taken advantage of these services and have benefitted from a reduction in IT costs and improved security throughout their IT infrastructures. We provide first, second and third line support options to all our clients which are both cost effective and secure. Our dedicated team are sure to use non-technical language which ensures issues are resolved proactively as to keep downtime of your systems to an absolute minimum.
- Intelligent proactive network monitoring
- Highly trained IT Experts
- Board-ready management reports for complete transparency
- 24/7 remote server and device monitoring
- Daily backup checks and alerts
- Software patch management
- Anti-Virus management
- Third-party software management and supplier liaison
- Optional onsite field engineers
- Service offering under a service-level agreement
- Multi-Vendor Hardware and Software Support Services
Looking for a solution? Get in touch
- 01384 400 600