Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Some reasons to consider change
Your company information is in more than one place and on multiple databases or spread sheets.
No one is sure if a customer issue has been resolved.
Your sales pipeline exists only on your conference room white board or in your head.
Staff productivity is declining whilst user complaints are on the rise.
The latest release of Microsoft CRM Online 2013 includes a re-designed user experience, process agility, CRM on the go, and social capabilities.
Download the "Release Preview Guide" and view the videos below for further information.
Top reasons companies like yours choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Provides a full suite of Sales, Marketing and Service software tools for your business.
- Over 20,000 business users of all sizes with over 1 million users in 80 countries.
- Increased sales performance.
- Improved marketing results.
- Service excellence.
- Build strong and profitable customer relationships.
- It's easy to use and has the familiar Microsoft look and feel.
- Operates in a web browser, within Outlook or via a mobile device.
- All of your customers, prospects, suppliers on one central database.
- Security access settings so only authorised members of staff can see certain information.
- Detailed reports and analytics across all business areas.
- Dashboard reporting provides real-time analysis.
- Can be implemented on-site or hosted in the cloud.
- Easily implemented
- Improves processes and automates tasks with service oriented workflows.
Five reasons to choose Cloud CRM
- Implement CRM quickly without incurring additional IT & hardware expense.
- Avoids upfront licence costs and software upgrades - always on the latest version of software.
- Low risk option to pilot CRM - minimum contract usually 12 months.
- Many packages include the flexibility to switch to on-premise CRM if requirements change.
- Predictable pay-as-you-go pricing.
*Also available on-premise if required.
Improve sales performance, Office 365, Sales pipeline software, Web CRM, Free CRM software, What is CRM software, Best CRM software, CRM software online, Hosted CRM software, CRM software marketing, Marketing with CRM software, Service management system, contract management system, CRM software small business, Contract management, Dynamics CRM online, Small business CRM software, CRM systems for small business, CRM 2011, Hosted CRM, Customer management software, what is customer relationship management