Syscom Cloud and Hosting Services
Cloud Computing is a term that relates to the IT infrastructure and environment required to develop/host/run IT services and applications, on demand, with consumption based pricing, as a resilient service.
Running IT on your premises takes time, skill and resources to manage. Many organisations are tackling these problems with outsourced or hosted IT. That means they access their IT over the Internet and Syscom Cloud and Hosting Services takes care of the space, power, cooling, connectivity, management and maintenance.
Cloud and hosting services offer a way to:
- Reduce the time you spend managing IT
- Spread your costs and pay a predictable recurring fee
- Increase the agility and resilience of your IT infrastructure
- Get enterprise-class IT without a large upfront investment
- Implement remote working effectively
Hosted services from Syscom
- Applications - run your applications from the cloud.
- Email - email and mobile productivity solutions.
- Servers - We offer dedicated or virtual servers.
- Web Hosting - Ensures your website can handle the number of visitors, scale as your business grows.
- Dedicated Servers - Dedicated servers are physical machines in a datacentre dedicated to your company.
- Virtual Private Servers - Virtual servers dedicated to your business. This is easily expanded to meet your needs.
- Online Backup - Secure offsite backup to protect your important data and files. Ensures you can recover your data quickly.
- Online Storage - Fast, reliable and safe storage of your files with multiple ways to upload and download your data.
- Disaster Recovery - Flexible, affordable Disaster Recovery (DR). Whether you need a single server backup or failover protection for an office network with many servers.
hosting in the cloud, cloud and hosting services in West Midlands, cloud computing, cloud services, hosting software, IT in the cloud, server in the cloud, software hosting, hosted services, hosted IT, IT hosted in the cloud,